Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Austria: Part 2

Ok, I've been super busy and tired recently so I'm sorry this is so damn late.
We stayed in this little inn/house thingie, that had like a half metre of snow on the roof at all times, which made for good snowball fight times :D Most nights after skiing we went to a crazy ass Austrian bar, which had everything; It had people smoking (weird), random flashing lights and annoying music that went: PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR (and repeated). I also tried a famous Austrian drink that tasted like warm wine, yeah I'm pretty sure thats exactly what it was heh. Another drink I tried was a shot, that had 3 different layers of alcohol and was lit on fire!
The next couple days of skiing were crack up because I started to feel like a pro because I was going fast without crashing or anything. But apparently I was doing it wrong.. I was leaning back which screws up your breaking. It took me about 3 days to sort that out, then I could start going on the harder slopes. But even though I was on hard slopes i was going slower than kids that were like 12! haha.
But on Wednesday we couldnt get up to the top of the mountain because of a snow storm, so we went up to the middle site and skiied down to the town. But thats all we could do, so we ended up watching movies the rest of the day. Sadly the next day we wernt allowed up at all so we had one day left to enjoy the slopes.
That day we went down the one of the hardest slopes, which was awesome :D
Then we had an award ceremony which I got a freaken gold medal for slalom (like a boss). We took off back to ole Denmark the next day, this time we went through Germany it was daylight, I actually saw the country haha. Seeing Germany was really weird because the weather conditions were completly different in different parts of the country because its that huge. We started out in snow and ended in Autumn like weather. Overall the trip was so damn great I wish I could go again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment